The Hungarianist is an online resource center for the Hungarian programs in colleges and universities in the United States. This site connects Hungarian language teachers and lecturers, helps to develop their language programs and creates a virtual forum for the educators who are involved in language pedagogy, language teaching and language textbook development. Another function of the website is to provide up-to-date information about events related to these programs.
In the News
- Hungary’s prime minister, Viktor Orban, wins another landslide
- How Orban will tap Europe’s taxpayers and bankroll his friends and family
- After Viktor Orban’s Victory, Hungary’s Judges Start to Tumble
- Budapest mayor marks 170th anniversary of the 1848 Hungarian revolution
- Democracy is dying in Hungary. The rest of the world should worry.
- Hungary election gives Orbon big majority, and control of constitution
- Hungary election was free but not entirely fair, observers say
- As west fears the rise of autocrats, Hungary shows what’s possible
- Hungary’s Viktor Orbon, a thorn in the side of both Soros and the EU, nears another term in power
- Hungarian Prime Minister Re-elected,
Read More Recent News
Phrase of the Day
Learn a new Hungarian phrase each day here.